|Rainfall Chrome Showerhead - 2.0 gpm|
The 2 gpm Rainfall Showerhead goes a step beyond low-flow by ensuring 20% less water than traditional low-flow showerheads on the market. This 2 gpm Rainfall Showerhead goes a step beyond “lowflow,” ensuring 30% less water use than traditional lowflow showerheads currently on the market.
Estimated Savings from Water and Energy Conservation*
Electric Water Heater: 5,475 gallons of water + 309 Electric(kwh) = $59
Gas Water Heater: 5,475 gallons of water + 17 Gas(therms) = $42
*Based on FEMP/DOE data and an average water rate of $4 per 1,000 gallons.
- Flow-Compensating Technology guarantees a feeling of great force while using less water!
- Conserves water and saves money while enhancing pressure, performance, appearance and luxury!
- 36 fl exible PVC spray jets
- Consistent flow rate regardless of water pressure
- Saves 20% more energy and water
- Non-removable flow compensator
- Self-cleaning and maintainence-free
- Installs easily, by hand and without tools
- Corrosion resistant high-impact ABS thermoplastic body
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifi cations
- 10-year warranty
For pricing on more than 100 units, please inquire.
Need a larger quantity? Request a quote.