|The Kinetic Water Ram Opens Clogged Pipes with Shock Action!|
Here's a compact, lightweight tool for quickly opening clogged sinks, toilets, and tubs. It handles rust, grease, sediment, and scale in lines up through 4" in diameter.
The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air that drives a shock wave (kinetic energy) through water to break up the stoppage. It's particularly useful when the stoppage is on the far side of a drum trap or series of tight bends, since the shock wave can travel around bends without losing its force.
|The Ram has a self-contained pump and pressure gauge, so you hit the stoppage with just right amount of force. You get instant impact with no build-up of pressure in the plumbing system. The force is transmitted through water, so it's not affected by stacks or vents.||
|Accessories include metal carrying case, toilet attachment, 6" tapered rubber cone, 1-1/2", 2", 3" and 4" expansion plugs, universal faucet adapter, water supply hose and check valve|
The toilet attachment screws onto the front of the Ram and enables you to position the cone in the bowl to get a tighter seal. As a result, you can strike the blockage with greater impact and no splash back.
- 16 gauge plated cylinder for up to 600 lbs. pressure
- 100 lbs. gearless pressure gauge provides pinpoint pressure control
- Built-in air compressor easily pumps up to desired pressure
- Flexible cone seals drains ranging from 1-1/4" to 4" diameter
- Equipped with Schraeder valve for use with external air compressor when clearing difficult stoppages.
- Standard fittings include caulking hose, 4" tapered rubber cone and five tapered rubber plugs for sealing opening from 1-1/4" through 4"