|Niagara 1.0 gpm Bathroom Aerator, Pressure Compensating, Bubble or Spray|
Niagara’s patented pressure compensating aerator revolutionizes the flow of water. A simple device that saves thousands of gallons of water a year without sacrificing the pressure or performance.
1.0 gallon per minute flow rate (3.7 litre per minute)
- Niagara patented non-removable pressure compensator provides a constant output of water reagardless of pressure
- Conical shape compensator helps to filter debris and mineral build-up
- Dual-thread brass connection Male:15/16-27 Female: 55/64-27
- Housing constructed of solid brass with high-polished chrome finish
- Bubble spray model is air inducted providing a full stream of water while using less
- Needle spray model has (18) individual streams with the perfect amount of pressure
- 10 year guarantee
- Made in China
- Certifications: Meets or exceeds: ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1; ANSI/NSF 61; California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006) and Vermont Bill S.152. Chrome plated parts meets ASTM B368 for corrosion testing.